Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ayy_Fit?

4 months. 100 days. 2,400 hours. 144,000 minutes. 8,640,000 seconds. Until Summer. I love summer... but every reminder that the season is inching closer is a reminder that there are pounds to shed. Under no circumstances do I think I'm 'fat' but I could definitely shed some weight. 

I want to jump at the opportunity to wear a bikini. 

About 2 years ago I lost 20 pounds. The process was long. It took motivation and effort. 2 years later and about 8 pounds greater, I am ready to step back and try this again. The weight I have gained is normal considering I have gotten taller and developed. Regardless, I would love to feel a bit more confident and slimmer

I want to get fit and feel healthy. 

Hopefully sharing this with you all will motivate me to work my hardest and stay on track. I will be posting updates with tons of information about exercise, snacks, meals and methods to stay healthy.


3 comments:

  1. I Can't Wait! :D I really want to shed some weight to be honest I need to! :L Thanks Alyx! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are so incredible and you inspired me to lose weight for summer too!!!!!. I started my own blog just minutes ago and I hope that you'll visit it. I was also hoping that maybe you could give me tips on how to lose weight, like 20 lbs, and also on how to stay motivated :)

    This is my blog: www.summerBready.blogspot.com/

    THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME!!!!!!! :)

    - Rose

    ReplyDelete